Well friends, I think I have finally figured out what to take to class. I commute to school quite a long ways, and I cannot take everything I own. So I decided to show you guys what I take along with me. Plus, I can talk about my new favorite bag to carry all of these things in!
- A girl needs a planner, I have stressed this a million times. I love the Lilly Pulitzer jumbo agendas. I can write down a ton of things, and really organize my life. Be sure to check out my post completely dedicated to planners here!
- I always carry a small notebook with me, and I found this super adorable one at Target in the dollar section, so hey! I am a crazy list maker (as most bloggers are I think, haha), and this is small enough to be able to go in my handbag as well as my school tote.
- You know that annoying girl who always has the powerpoints printed out in class and follows along in the book? Yeah, that is me! I keep one binder for all of my classes, and just keep any handouts or notes in that one binder so I never lose anything. It has worked so far in my life, so I can’t complain! In addition to my overly organized self, I found these perfect dividers in the dollar section as well! Target is killing the game right now!
- I think this goes without saying, but I also have to have writing utensils! I am a traditional gal and never take my computer to class. I learn things much better if I physically write them out. I love quirky pencils, and am a collector of them pretty much. If I see them, I buy them (you guessed it, Target!). Highlighters are a must have for me as well, I use different colors depending on my different classes, it just keeps things organized, and I make sure that color transfers over to my planner to make sure everything is consistent.
- PAGE FLAGS, PAGE FLAGS, PAGE FLAGS! I cannot stress how important these are. I found these extra cute ones when I was shopping, and it just makes my school work and planner a little bit more fun. I use these in my planner to mark exams or due dates, and then I mark up by books and notes as well.
- Lastly, and probably most important, the bag! I was sent this amazing tote bag from Fashionit. It is a canvas tote that has some fun metallic silver stripes all across it. The bag is also lined so it is easy to clean too! I choose totes over a backpack because I like to have my things where I can see them, and sometimes I have some pretty big things to carry that don’t fit into a backpack (business major problems!). This back has a snap button closure on the top to keep everything together, and some really supportive straps as well!
What do you keep in your school bag? Is there anything that I might be missing? Let me know!
*This bag was given to me by Fashionit, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*