If you are an OG Ashlee Liz girl, then you know I have previously done one of these. Since it has been about six months (or more), I decided to do a fresh version. I love reading these, I think it is pretty cool to see what my favorite people carry around with them on a daily basis. So, here it is! The only thing I removed were straw wrappers and about 56 bobby pins.
This Kate Spade bag is literally my best friend. I honestly have not carried another purse since this one came into my life (thanks mom!). So before I go off on a tangent, if you are looking for a great quality, classic, but still fun handbag then go checkout Kate Spade. For real. Anyway!
- Wallet: I think this is pretty obvious. I have had this orange wallet from Target for years, and it is still as great as they day I got it. It has a ton of room in it, and I can even use this as a small clutch if I need to.
- Excedrin: Whenever I am out in the sun for a long time, I can develop really horrible headaches. Since it is summer, I am pretty much always outside in the sun with my friends. This also comes in super handy for those long nights out!
- Chapstick: My family is literally obsessed with the peppermint edition of this. We buy it whenever we see it so we never run out. It is that serious. Chapstick is always something I have to have with me. Not just because I am a big liquid lipstick wearer, but also because I want to make sure that my lips or hydrated and soft. This particular kind sort of plumps up my lips with help from the essential oil, and also gives a pick-me-up to your breath too!
- Giorgio Armani Si: I have always been the kind of person to carry my perfume with me. I like to smell good, what can I say? I fell in love with this perfume pretty quickly. It is not really a summer scent, but I am also not really a summer person haha. I pretend it is always fall/winter. If you are into roses, then this is for you. I have a review on this scent if you are into it, click here.
- Sephora Hand Mirror: My makeup girls will get this. I always need a mirror to check up on my lipstick/eyebrows.I love to wear dark lips, but I also love to eat, so sometimes things move or slide around, and i gotta fix them up. This mirror is great since it has a magnified side as well as a standard mirror side.
- NYX Liquid Suede: You all know I am obsessed with these. I just keep buying more and more every time I go to my Target. I love the staying power of these, and they are something I can really rely on when I need my makeup to stay. Tea and Cookies is a pretty perfect neutral shade for me. Also have a review on these puppies as well!
- MYCHARGE Portable Charger: My mom actually gave me this because my phone is constantly dying. Pokemon Problems! This gives my phone a pretty great charge from a mobile charger which is pretty shocking. My only complain is that it has a specialized charger which is required to actually charge the device, which makes it a little more difficult. I am able to get two full charges on my phone out of one charge of the device, so I can’t complain too much.
What are your handbag must haves? Let me know!