So, it really is not a shock that I am a Lush fanatic. Part of my trip to London included going to the Oxford street shop, and it was worth every second of it. I love when Lush does their seasonal/holiday releases, I jump on them. Easter has been one of my favorite collections from Lush since I began my addiction to the products. This is what I picked up this month, plus a lot of extras of these because, why not? So, let’s dive into my bathroom!
- Bunch Of Carrots is something that I look forward to every year. I love the reusable bubble bars because they really last for a long time. This has lemon, burgamot, and buchu oil which is black currant. Lush says these are good for between 3 to 7 baths, but I still have some of mine from Christmas that are still in perfect shape, and well loved.
- Wash Behind Your Ears is a new shower gel that came out with the Easter collection. While I was hoping this would be completely carrot scented, it has jasmine, rose oil, sunflower oil, and neroli oil to help soften your skin. This is a gorgeous orange color, and is pretty uplifting when used.
- Flopsy is a wild product. It is a face wash jelly in the shape of a rabbit. It has little eye holes so you can scare everyone and wear it around your house! This has seaweed gel, almond oil which is the key ingredient, glycerin, lemon, and bergamot. The smell is not my favorite, but it is a really fun product, and it feels great on the skin.
- Smugglers Soul Solid Perfume is my first fragrance purchase from Lush. I initially picked this up for my travel plans in the future. This is a solid perfume in that it comes in a little tin, and you just warm it up with your fingers and apply it that way. I chose this one because I absolutely love sandalwood, and this features two different types of it. It also has lemongrass in it to brighten the scent. This is very earthy, so keep that in mind.
- Frozen is one of the bath bombs that is always available, I think? This definitely has some vibes from the Disney movie, so if you’re a fan of the movie, try this out! It has this really amazing plastic-free silver shimmer that comes out once the bomb is placed in your tub. This features neroli, rose oil, and some grapefruit too.
- Jungle Solid Conditioner is another new purchase of mine. I have been using their shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now, and my hair has really been thankful for the natural ingredients, and once again, with traveling coming up, I need something that I can easily transport. This is a great little bar that smells amazing, and feels great on my hair. This is awesome on my curly hair, and it features organic cocoa butter, bananas, avocados, figs, kumquats, and passion fruit. Yum!
- Intergalactic is maybe my favorite regular line bath bomb. I have talked about this many times, and it is pretty cool that it is inspired by a character in Guardians of the Galaxy. This is a gorgeous peppermint based bath bomb which is amazing for if you are feeling under the weather. It also features vetivert and cedarwood which gives it an earthy vibe.
- Guardian of the Forest was a slightly hesitant purchase for me. I have used this in the past, and I really did not enjoy it as much as I enjoy the rest of the Lush range. I am giving it another chance, and I will definitely update this post once I use it. It features cypress, oakmoss, and rosewood which are all things I typically enjoy. We shall see friends!
- Metamorphosis is one of the newer bath bombs, and one that has intrigued me for quite some time since the Lush Summit. It almost reminds me of Spaceship Earth at Epcot. It is this grey shade that has a surprise shade in the middle of it, but I don’t want to ruin it for you! It honestly smells like the inside of a Whole Foods store, haha. This is an online only product, so you cannot find it in stores. It has black pepper and myrrh to give you this nice spicy scent while you bathe.
- Chick n’ Mix is one of their Easter bath bombs. It is actually three different parts which makes it even more fun. You can use all of these pieces separately, so you can actually end up getting three baths out of this one, plus, it is huge! This is a unique citrus bath with some hints of tonka which smell of caramel.
- Which Came First comes in two different patterns. One is spots and the other is lines, but they are the same product. Just pick which one you like! This is another one of those products that can actually be made into three baths as well! Just crack open the egg for a surprise in the middle. This is very citrus smell, and features grapefruit.
- Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds is one of those big bubble bars that you just break apart and crumble under running water. I have actually never tried this specific bubble bar, so I decided to venture out and try it. This has frankincense and patchouli which are two of my favorite smells, if you couldn’t tell.
- The Experimenter is a really fun bath bomb. When you first drop it into your bath, it creates this really fun rainbow fix, but it does eventually all mesh into one color. This is for the fans of a sweet smell! It has vanilla, tonka, and features some more of that plastic-free glitter.
What are your favorite Lush products? What is your favorite collection they have came out with?