Hello my internet people, happy saturday! I have the honor and pleasure of getting nominated for another Liebster Award! Special thanks to BorderlineUnhinged and Kristina from A Lady Likes, it means the world, and I am so thankful you ladies honored me. In case you don’t know what a Liebster Award is, I will explain it, duh. It is an award of sorts given to bloggers by bloggers. Usually given out to new bloggers to enhance their audience, and introduce people to smaller blogs, which is really incredible, and so supportive.
There are a couple of rules, but don’t worry. They are so easy!
- You have to mention and thank the blog that nominated you in a blog post.
- You then have to answer the 11 questions which were asked by the blog that nominated you.
- Then it’s your turn to nominate 11 other new bloggers.
- You lastly have to set 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Since I was nominated twice, I am going to do all of the questions I received! Don’t want anyone to feel left out, let’s get into it!
- If you could wear only one makeup product for a week what would it be? Definitely concealer! I stay up late all of the time, and I definitely need to hide my dark circles, haha.
- What three famous people (dead or alive), would you invite to your dinner party? Gosh, this is hard. Princess Diana obviously, Peyton Manning…another obvious one for me, and Emma Watson.
- If you could live in a book, TV show or film what would it be? Gossip Girl, think about all of the awesome clothes I would have, and I think I could suffer through living in the hamptons during summer, haha.
- What movie did you last watch? Crimson Peak, and I am watching it again as I fill this award out!
- Smokey eye and nude lip OR soft eyes and red lip? Definitely a red lip, I love all bold and statement lip colors, and it just boosts a girls confidence. I feel on top of the world when I wear it.
- What is your dream job? I would love to be a chef, I think cooking is amazing, and I wish I was better at it! I would also love to do this as a career. Basically, anything I love would be a dream job.
- Describe your perfect day in a sentence. Sitting in a foreign land, having a drink with great friends, and absorbing everything around me.
- What did you last laugh about? How terrible one of my friends is at darts (hey Jake!).
- What is something you hope to achieve this year? I would love to improve my independence, and really get out and explore things around me.
- Who is your favourite Disney princess or character? Just one? No! Okay fine, Ariel.
- Who were your childhood idols/ heroes? Princess Diana
- What couldn’t you live without? So lame, but the internet! I couldn’t be doing what I am doing right now, and there are just endless hours of entertainment on it!
- Who couldn’t you live without? Definitely my family. They are there so much for me, and their support is definitely a staple in my life.
- What were the last three songs you listened to? all Adele! That is the cd I have in my car, and what I was jamming to on my way home last night.
- Something you would have liked to tell 13-year-old you is? College isn’t lame Ashlee, be more prepared!
- What are three things you can’t leave the house without? Keys, phone, wallet. What else is there? haha
- What apps on your phone are the most useful to you? I think twitter is up there for sure, it helps me connect with a lot of different people. I think my banking app is pretty important, haha.
- What program do you never miss? New Girl or Pretty Little Liars!
- What was the coolest thing you ever saw in a museum? I have been in love with dinosaurs for years, and I just think they are so fascinating.
- What was the last book you read? Tina Fey “Bossypants”
- Something that you always remember learning at school? cursive! I remember the agony, and all of the hours it took me to learn it! Grade school was rough y’all.
- What is a once in a lifetime experience you would love to have? I would love to just spend a year traveling around the world. There are so many locations I want to see.
- What got you started blogging?
- Who is someone you look up to?
- Serena or Blair?
- What does your perfect night consist of?
- What do you find most difficult about blogging?
- What is your favorite thing to do on your days off?
- What is your favorite book/book series?
- If you could move to one place to live, where would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- Disney World or Disneyland?
- What is one piece of advice you are going to give your children?
Alright, that’s all folks! I throw rules to the wind, and I am going to specialize this for my little blogging group/tribe/whatever you call it! So, without further ado…
Alessia from Hauteandhoundstooth.com
Eva from Simplyevahxo.com
Hannah from thenaturalizednewyorker.com
Katelyn from katelynblogs.com
Savannah from thealwaysblog.com
Be sure to check out the lovely ladies featured above, and if you would like to answer the questions, do it in the comments! I would love to see your answers!