Another month has come and gone, and I have spent this entire year trying out new products every month. This month is no different! Reading or watching monthly favorites videos have always been some of my favorite posts to read as well, so without further rambling, here are mine!
- Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner: If you saw my most recent post, then you know how much I love this. Guess what, I have used it more since then, and I am loving it even more. I even had some family try it, and they loved the results they got as well! Read the post here if you are interested in finding out more information!
- Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer: This was the month of new skincare for me! If you know me at all, you know that I am a huge fan of all things skincare, and I especially love trying out new products. Valentia reached out to me and provided me with their Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer, and no joke, I have used in every single day. Even sometimes twice a day. It is so lightweight, have not had any breakouts, and it super hydrating. We are just now entering “colder” weather, and I am looking forward to see if this can really save my crazy dry skin in the most desperate of times. For now, it is perfect! Read my full post about it here!
- Milani Brow Tint Pen: Hey, I am letting you in on a lazy girl makeup secret! As a redhead, I have a lot of freckles, but those only come out in the summer, but I love mine! To keep that going, I will use this and sometimes do faux freckles. It also is the perfect color for my brows if I use it as it is intended, so it is kind of perfect. It also allows me to wear much less makeup than normal, and it is fantastic! Lazy girls forever!
- Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil: Yeah I know, we still are not done with the skincare! I am not even sorry! This was another item that was provided to me, and I have been using it for almost a month now, and it has really changed the surface and appearance of my skin. My pores have been almost invisible, there is a plumpness back into my skin, and it is smooth as heck! I use this in conjunction with the moisturizer I mentioned earlier, and those might be a duo made in heaven! Read my post about it here!
- NYX Liquid Suede in Clubhopper: I love a bold lip, give me anything and I will wear it with pride. I was worried about the brown hint of this in the tube, but it is actually flattering, and somehow makes your teeth look extra white. I don’t get it either! I have quite a ton of different colors, and I think that this has the longest and most comfortable wear.
- Tony Moly Sheet Masks: I love any sheet masks. Give me one, let me put it on my face now! I have been pretty loyal to just Korean masks which could say anything on them, but who knows! While I was strolling around Ulta the other day, I noticed that had a pretty large selection of these masks in a display, and picked up one just to see how my skin would like it. After that, I have picked up a couple more. I am not specific to any certain type, I like them all! Plus, sheet masks are so fun!
- Kind Bars: I am in college, and I actually have a pretty big commute to and from school. I keep a box of these in my car to snack on, I get hungry a lot! These are good for you, as well as just good in general! I love the dark chocolate and nuts flavor they have. It is my jam. It can also take away the dying hunger between meals, and allows me to focus on something other than how hungry I am!
- Swarvoski Wrap Bracelet: This was actually a gift from my Aunt Jenny for my birthday this year, and it had been misplaced in my move. I found it the other week, and I have been wearing it to every Tennessee Vols game, and so far, we are undefeated! It is also this fantastic grey color which allows it to match majority of what I wear. I can also adjust the size to fit my tiny wrists! Extra win!
What have you been loving this month? Let me know down below!