Hello friends! It is supposed to be around seventy degrees here tomorrow, so you know what that means…it is basically spring. I am definitely one of those people that are all “Spring is here, let me change everything I own”. I decided to go ahead and do some spring window shopping before I commit to my “spring aesthetic” which sounds so lame. I went to a couple different places looking at purses, and am pretty pumped to show you what I am living for in terms of handbags….I carry a lot of stuff, so bags are important to me! Let’s get going!
- Kate Spade “Orchard Street Penelope” Grace Blue – $348
- Kate Spade “Cobble Hill Straw Small Adrien” Natural/Cement – $278
- Kate Spade “Cedar Street Straw Maise” Natural/Bright White – $278
- Kate Spade “Milton Lane Small Lanie” Mint Splash – $328
- Rebecca Minkoff “Mini MAC Crossbody” Honey Dew – $195
- Vince Camuto “Baily Crossbody” – $
- Ted Baker “Sumacon” Mint – $59
- Ted Baker “Hanging Gardens Shopper” Baby Pink – $249
- Ted Baker “Large Ersilda” White $279
- Ted Baker “Leather Top Handle Crossbody” White – $195
There you go! My top picks for spring (sorry about all the Kate and Ted, I can’t help it). What are your spring bag goals?