Hello again friends! I was nominated for a Liebster Award (again! ::blushing hard::) by the wonderful Nicole from inthelifeofnm.blogspot.ca! Although I have been nominated before, I love answering questions because I am a weirdo, haha. This version is slightly different than the other ones I have done in that I actually get to tell you guys some facts that you may not know about me, which is always fun. I personally love finding out more information about bloggers that I read, so hopefully you like me enough to care? Maybe? Okay, I’ll keep dreaming.
- I actually am a natural redhead!
- I cannot have any part of my body hanging off of the bed, or I can’t sleep.
- I cry every year at the Disney Christmas parade.
- Outfit photos make me super awkward and nervous, haha.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with cheese.
- I am pretty darn good at trivia, like, I win a lot!
- I secretly hope to marry someone from another country so I can move, haha!
- I would rather hangout with my family than friends.
- I am realllllly into sports, it has caused relationship problems before.
- I spend more time reading blogs than doing anything else.
- I am absolutely terrified of getting older, like super nervous.
1. What do enjoy the most about blogging?
I absolutely love the creative freedom I have. I have always been a dreamer, and my blog allows me to really do what I want. It is my own little place on the internet, haha. I also really love the community that surrounds blogging. It is such a great thing to see so many people (especially girls!) supporting each other, and really just trying to help each other succeed. It gives me a lot of hope for the future, and motivates me to continue on my road to success.
2. What is your favourite blog and why?
Even before I started my own blog I read, agirlobsessed.com. The owner, Mandy, just has this amazing way of making you feel like your friend (which I think is the real key to a successful blogger), and her content is just top knotch. Whenever I am needing some advice for my blog, or an explanation on how to do something, she is always someone I make sure to go and look at. Her advice is just so easy to understand. Not to mention, her blog is absolutely to die for.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope to have a career going on, haha. I want to sit here and say that I will be blogging full time, and going on amazing adventures, and really have the time of my life, but I know that I need to grow my abilities and content before I can even mention that, haha. I will be 32…OH MY GOD….in 5 years, and I would love to be starting my family, or even have a family already happening. My goal currently is to move to London, I am kind of obsessed at the moment.
4. If you were given the chance to visit any place in the world, where would you go?
This is so hard! I love traveling, and I love exploring new places. I think I am going to choose Norway/Sweden/Finland, basically anywhere up there. It has always been a place that I thought was absolutely beautiful, and somewhere that I definitely need to visit before I die. I love the history and the culture of that area, plus, I love being cold! What could be better?
5. What is your favourite trait about yourself?
I love how comfortable I am in my own skin. I struggled for a long time with confidence, and always feeling like I was not good enough. I was finally able to get past that point in my life, and I just have never been as happy with my own self as I have been in past times. I have had friends in the past tell me that I am a completely different person, and I am extremely proud of that.
6. Who or what keeps you motivated to blog?
My drive! I love my blog, and now that I am comfortable with telling people about it, I can’t help but talk about it. I love when I have ideas of things to post about for my readers, and reading other posts about blogging is crazy motivational. It is everyone’s dreams to be self employed and to live an amazing life. It has been a few months since I started blogging, and I am still as excited as I used to be. I think that speaks for itself.
7. What is your most happiest memory?
Probably all of the trips I have taken. I just love being able to explore different areas, and learn and live the cultures of those places. It allows me to live a different life every time I go somewhere new. Plus, vacation is awesome!
8. What is your most prized possession?
Hi, I am a loser. I love my ornament collection, hahaha. I collect an ornament from places that I travel to, and they all remind me of special times, and the feelings I had when I was in those places. My family has ornaments that have been passed down through time, and I want to add my ornaments to something that I pass down to my future children and grandchildren.
9. Can you speak any other languages? If not, which language would you like to learn?
Hahaha, I can kind of speak French. I can speak it enough to be able to get around, but that is just about it. I am going to work on learning more of it for future trips. I also need to learn Icelandic, haha. Weird, I know. We had a layover (you’ll find out in a future post!), and it was rather difficult to get around and we had some pretty serious language barriers along the way. Luckily, most people could understand enough English to help us out, but holy cow. We are planning on going back, so why not learn it? We are also planning on going to Asia in two years, so I will have to start learning the language of whatever country we decide to go to!
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Pop groups! I catch myself listening to Little Mix wayyy too often. Don’t even get me started on One Direction, or anything from the 90’s or 00’s. The love is real!
11. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I think quitting my old job and going back to school to was pretty ballsy. It was not very approved of by my family, but it is something that will make me happier in the long run. I have always been terrified of wasting my life away in a place that I cannot stand. There are so many chances in life, take one!
My questions for my nominees!
- What is your strongest skill with blogging?
- What is your weakest skill with blogging?
- If you could only choose one topic, what would it be?
- What are your favorite kind of posts to read?
- What social media platform do you use the most?
- What is your biggest goal for you blog?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who are your inspirations when it comes to blogging?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
- If you could swap closests with one person, who would it be?
- Where is the best place you have traveled?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers to the questions! If you want to answer any of these, just do it down below. Another thanks to Nicole and her wonderful beauty blog! Be sure to go and check her out! Until next time!