Hi! Happy Cinco De Mayo! Ready to learn more about me? You better be. Like most girls, I have been obsessed with beauty products since I was very little. I was recently tagged by the lovely Steph from lovestephx.blogspot.co.uk. I have been reading these all over the internet, and I have been wanting to do one. I almost thought about just doing it on my own, it is a free country, right? Here is the deal..someone will ask you eight questions, and then you turn around, tag your friends, and they will answer eight questions that you make up for them. Pretty fun, if I do say so myself! Let’s get into the questions…
- Which beauty brand or product is worth the hype? I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Naked palettes (as I am sure everyone knows around here). They are amazing for travel, have some great variations of colors, and are something that I can do a ton of looks with. They are on the pricier side, but it is worth it for the quality and convenience.
- Which beauty brand or product is not worth the hype? I have always had terrible experiences with Hourglass. My ambient light powder shattered even though it had just been sitting on my vanity in a drawer. It was beautiful, but I used it maybe twice before I had to bury it in the backyard (not really).
- What kind of foundation coverage do you prefer? This is a loaded question, haha. I love a full coverage, I feel like I look amazing when I do a full face. On the contrary, I absolutely love a tinted moisturizer, and the ability to still see my skin I look more to a certain kind of finish that foundations provide.
- Which foundation is your favorite? I have been an avid user of the NARS sheer glow for YEARS, literally YEARS. I think I am on my like millionth bottle of i now, and it is something I always go back to. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage, and never irritates my skin. WIN/WIN!
- What type of product do you buy the most of? Gosh, probably lip products. I love to change my lips up all the time. I have been insanely into the dark lips this past fall/winter season, and honestly, that is going nowhere. Goth for life, y’all.
- Who is your beauty icon? I hate this question, haha. I never know! I obviously think that the Victoria’s Secret models are beautiful, and have incredible makeup. Honestly, it would probably be Adele. Her makeup is always on point, and just flawless. I like to wear normal makeup, most days, and love a good cat eye and a contour.
- Who is your favorite beauty blogger or YouTuber? Beauty wise, definitely Nicole Guerriero. Her makeup skills are just insane, and her personality is hysterical. I love someone that you can tell is their true self, that goes a long way with me in life, and internet life. Vlog wise, I love Zoella. I know, I know, everyone does. I just think she has a great outlook on life, and seems to be thankful for everything she has earned, which I think she deserves, personally.
- Which do you apply first, foundation or concealer? I apply foundation first. ONLY BECAUSE, the concealer I use (Naked Skin) is a brightening concealer, and it doubles as a highlighter, so I do not want to take away the amazing thing that happens under my eyes with that concealer.
Those are my answers! My questions are…
- Would you rather play up your brows or your lips?
- What is your favorite high-end brand?
- What is your favorite drugstore brand?
- Are you a contour girl, or a strobing girl?
- What is the one thing you cannot leave the house without?
- What beauty tool could you not live without?
- Sephora, Ulta, or MAC?
- What is your favorite formula of eyeliner?
I am obviously going to tag some of my favorites!
- Charline and Kimmy from Eatlovewear.com
- Alessia from Hauteandhoundstooth.com
- Emilina from Emilinalove.com
- Lauren from Rosesandrainboots.com
- Jasmine from colorubold.blogspot.com/
As always, thank you so much for reading! It is way cooler to me than it probably should be (embrassingly getting excited over the silliest things (and yeah, I made embarassingly a word also. #college). Once again a special shout out to Steph from lovestephx.blogspot.co.uk! Be sure to go over and visit her, as well as everyone else I have listed. They are all my friends, get over it, you will love them equally as much. Happy Cinco again, and if you are in American and of age, you better be safe tonight! I feel like a big sister right now. Let me know your answers to the questions below, or heck just do the tag! I really want to tag everyone, but I have a flight to catch, haha.