Beauty companies have been going crazy lately! New product after new product, and I cannot keep up. I have a horrible routine of getting caught up in my own routine. Just ask my Naked 2 palette. Girl is tired. After hearing about some new products that are rolling out, I decided to put together a wishlist of things to try that I have seen circulating the interwebs.
- Elizabeth and James: Nirvana Bourbon: I have been obsessed with Nirvana Black for about four years, and forcing myself to actually buy a perfume that was not that one was insanely hard. As a bourbon drinker, I don’t think I cannot resist the urge to try this. It features notes of Vanilla Bourbon, Oakwood, and Tuberose. I am excited about using up my perfume I am using!
- Milk Makeup: Holographic Stick: I mean, highlight is life, right? I have never tried anything from Milk, but this seems to be a pretty hip thing to try out. Plus, we all know I am obsessed with aliens right now and this is supposed to give off an “other-worldy glow”? Call me Eleven and shave my head. This seems different than normal highlights since it gives a lavender/prismatic glow, must try!
- Urban Decay: All Nighter Liquid Foundation: One thing about me is that if Nicole Guerriero says she likes something, then I have to try it. She is mom. I have been so insanely loyal to the Nars Sheer Glow for years, that it will take something incredible to really get me to go somewhere else. I love the Naked concealer, and this foundation is supposed to have 3 TIMES the amount of pigment! Yes girl.
- Nars: Brow Defining Cream: I have also fallen into the trap and I am obsessed with eyebrows. Even if I have no time, I will make time to do my eyebrows. I am so used to seeing myself with them done now. I finally perfected my skills with Anastasia Dipbrow, which I think is the bees knees, but I am definitely into trying out different products. I did not even know Nars had came out with anything like this!
- Too Faced: Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick: The color “Sell Out” is particularly interesting to me. I have seen a lot of reviews and swatches and it looks gorgeous. It is also ALWAYS sold out on the Sephora site, so I mean, there must be a reason. I have not tried any of this formula yet, but as soon as I do, except me to let you know! After all, who doesn’t love a deep rose colored matte liquid lipstick nowadays?
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume: I was not gifted with big beautiful lips. I have spent quite a while learning how to overline in a natural way. I love when people compliment me on it, haha. I would love to try something that would eliminate some of the “fakeness” of it. I have never tried a lip plumper, and I am definitely not doing any sort of suction item. Lemme try some gloss though!